JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

Dan_Lahav

Well-known member
Bischofftep has sent me his final decision on the JULY contest theme. Given the significance of July to the US, the theme for this month's contest is:

"For Love of Country"
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

do we need the words 'for love of country' in the film? started on a short script and need to know if I need to add that in.
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

Good question. I would say no myself. Or better put you can or not; its up to you. What I like about this is that we have many persons from varying countries. Itll be nice to see this.
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

Only a Vice President would would find that loophole! :P :D

Yes. I suppose its simply 'For love of.....'
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

"For Love of Country" Im guessing this could be country as in upstate or country music too right?
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

Ew. ::)

My intent was to use the theme "For Love of Country" (as in a country, not necessarily one's own, either) in a short film. Doesn't need to be in the dialog, but the message should be there.
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

[quote author=John Hudson link=board=contest;num=1089053052;start=0#5 date=07/05/04 at 18:01:31]Only a Vice President would would find that loophole!  :P :D[/quote]

A VP could miss it. A lawyer wouldn't . . . ::)
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

[quote author=David Jimerson link=board=contest;num=1089053052;start=0#10 date=07/06/04 at 13:58:07]

A VP could miss it.  A lawyer wouldn't . . .  ::)[/quote]

:D Showoff! ;D

I think FOR THE LOVE OF COUNTRY can be whatever you percieve it to be. Like Shania Twains ass for example.
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

That is a country I have always wanted to visit (as well as the neighboring countries of tits and.....)
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

In and around 2 Minutes is cool. (You wont be flogged if you come over)
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

What is the exact due date? Midnight of July 31st?

Oops. I just read the rules and saw it is "All entries MUST be submitted by 12AM PST, two days before the months end, allowing two full days of voting at the end of the month."
 
Re: JULY DVXUSER.COM SHORT FILM FEST TOPIC

[quote author=John Hudson link=board=contest;num=1089053052;start=15#17 date=07/15/04 at 16:29:07]In and around 2 Minutes is cool. (You wont be flogged if you come over)[/quote]

I'll initiate how much flogging gets done around here, thank you very much  ;D
 
Back
Top