Japanese Store Shipping to US

haojan

Member
Similar to others here, I have been waiting for a while and got annoyed with how Panasonic handled my order and canceled it. However I still am not sure when stock will really be available and am interested to get one straight from Japan. I have not seen a discussion about a store that would ship directly to the US. Considering the prices are also lower in Japan right now. Is there no store that would ship internationally that would come out to approximately the same price?
 
Wait until the G8 meeting is over for the USD/JPY exchange rate to move back up toward 100 this week the rates have taken a severe beating.
 
Kind of hard to order from Yodobashi considering everything is in Japanese only!
Yes the exchange rate right now is kind of high but starting to get impatient with the availability of this camera. sigh...
 
Back
Top