G guva Member Jun 24, 2009 #1 As the title says, does anyone had opportunity to look at the uppgrade and check if it´s even possible to modify the firmware?
As the title says, does anyone had opportunity to look at the uppgrade and check if it´s even possible to modify the firmware?
S sirk Active member Jul 5, 2009 #2 there must be some people knowing about stuff like this! so is there anyone capable of modding the firmware?
there must be some people knowing about stuff like this! so is there anyone capable of modding the firmware?
commanderspike Carbonite Member Jul 5, 2009 #3 Best guy to ask is the guy who hacked the 5D Mark II firmware.
D DonalDuc Active member Jul 6, 2009 #4 All is possible - it's a question of time. I wouldn's spend time for such nonsens ... better go out and make photos.
All is possible - it's a question of time. I wouldn's spend time for such nonsens ... better go out and make photos.
commanderspike Carbonite Member Jul 6, 2009 #5 I don't see how the link above is on topic... Nature abhors a vacuum I guess. Firmware update would be appreciated by many people here, but the topic is at a dead end and all we can do is repeat it in a hope that one arrives. Of course photographic talent is the most important thing but it is a different subject.
I don't see how the link above is on topic... Nature abhors a vacuum I guess. Firmware update would be appreciated by many people here, but the topic is at a dead end and all we can do is repeat it in a hope that one arrives. Of course photographic talent is the most important thing but it is a different subject.
P portishead Member Jul 6, 2009 #6 I think he was replying to the poster before him "better go out and make photos." His link is to his photos.
I think he was replying to the poster before him "better go out and make photos." His link is to his photos.