young_fast_&_scientific
Active member
Hey guys,
So I'm sort of asking this question on behalf of the fellow who is providing me with this 3D export, but here's the problem:
I'm working in a 23.98 timeline and will ultimately export at 23.98. I'm trying to insert a 3D Max movie into my project, but it is jittery in its playback. (It's a slow, trucking shot)
When a 29.97 3D Max movie is played in a 29.97 timeline...smooth as ever. When a 23.98 exported movie is played in a 23.98 timeline....jittery.
Any suggestions?
The movie is being rendered with fields. Tried frames, but it was also jittery.
So I'm sort of asking this question on behalf of the fellow who is providing me with this 3D export, but here's the problem:
I'm working in a 23.98 timeline and will ultimately export at 23.98. I'm trying to insert a 3D Max movie into my project, but it is jittery in its playback. (It's a slow, trucking shot)
When a 29.97 3D Max movie is played in a 29.97 timeline...smooth as ever. When a 23.98 exported movie is played in a 23.98 timeline....jittery.
Any suggestions?
The movie is being rendered with fields. Tried frames, but it was also jittery.