Charli cool little "title" Oct 13, 2006 #1 The day after I posted my brief for the marketing strategy behind the Black Angel, give-aways and prizes are being offered across the board. "You liked me, you really, really liked me!" I'm so proud I could spit. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! You guys rock! Charli
The day after I posted my brief for the marketing strategy behind the Black Angel, give-aways and prizes are being offered across the board. "You liked me, you really, really liked me!" I'm so proud I could spit. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! You guys rock! Charli
TheatreGuy Veteran Oct 13, 2006 #2 Prizes!!! Get your Prize! Hit the clown on the nose and win a prize!!! :grin: Thanks Charli!
Charli cool little "title" Oct 13, 2006 #3 Theo - no joke! I'm off to write a review! Going to put notes on a paper tonight and write it tomorrow. I'm so happy today. Today is a good day. Oh happy, happy, day.
Theo - no joke! I'm off to write a review! Going to put notes on a paper tonight and write it tomorrow. I'm so happy today. Today is a good day. Oh happy, happy, day.
TheatreGuy Veteran Oct 13, 2006 #4 You should be proud Charli. Nice job! We owe you a lot. You really have brought a new level to this fest, starting back in Sept. with your own promotion! Great job and thanks again for sharing your trade secrets!!!
You should be proud Charli. Nice job! We owe you a lot. You really have brought a new level to this fest, starting back in Sept. with your own promotion! Great job and thanks again for sharing your trade secrets!!!
jpbankesmercer Director Mod Oct 13, 2006 #5 Well done Charli, seriously I'm asking you to do your P.R. next time. J.P.