I Love you, I'm Sorry.

Kikosneako

Well-known member
000006237.jpg


So, finaly got the sand to go ahead and try this year.
The name might be a little weird but this film will scare the panties off you, that is promised

Written and Directed by: Dmitry Yun

Actors: Konstantin Vishnevsky as Fiancee

Boris Yurganov as Best Man

Anna Luarsabova as Fiancee

Equipment Used: Canon XH-A1 my flashlight

Locations: My House, not even that scary...really.

Some Grabs for the hungry eyes; no cc on these:


000006289.jpg


000006290.jpg


000006291.jpg


000006292.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thank you, Best of luck to you as well. Can't wait to see all these films man. I love horror movies!!! Going to collect all of them turn off the lights in the basement and get my HDTV ready now...Two more weeks!!!
 
Thanks everyone, just wrapped shooting yesterday, have to stop going on these binge shooting weekends. I'm like a horror movie myself at work right now. :( I hope you guys likee what I've made. Going to score it all through this week and Horror Fest here we come :) Good luck everyone, love the posters of all you guys as well btw :)
 
Score is almost complete, Saturday is looking like is going to be the last day of CC and Rendering on my crazy Athlon laptop, can't wait to get the new PC :( Hey next fest around would somebody please team up with me please, I can't do this stuff alone anymore :) I would love some lighting help as well as some DP help in the DC area. Let me know let's start working on something early to get the team vibe going.
 
Back
Top