Had a read-through with the cast today and revisions to the script was made based on their comments. We're ready to go, except that schedule wise it's looking iffy at this point. It's been raining almost non-stop here in Berkeley and the forecast expects even heavier storms this week and possibly into the next week. As the story takes place entirely outdoor it's going to be challenging to find a weekend where the weather to clear up. But if it doesn't clear up by the 27th it looks like we're gonna have to pullout of the fest.
We are up and running! Forecast is sunny for this Saturday and this will be our first shoot date. I shot some test shots today at one of our locations. Stills at on the 2nd post. They have nothing to do with the film itself, I was just coming up with dramatic shots for the actors to do.
The weather was rather finicky today, with unexpectedly heavy clouds so we couldn't shoot. We did go out to the location anyway and just shoot some more test shots. They are updated on the 2nd post
I'm out guys. The weather just isn't letting up and I really don't want to rush everything last minute. I'll still complete the film though, just on a more relaxed deadline.