I Heart Berkeley-A Hidden Dreams Media Film

Huy Vu

Veteran
I'm in.

Synopsis: On their last day together, a couple tries to come to term with what their futures hold.

Tentative Crew
Directed by-Erika Pallasigue
Written by-Paget Kagy
Director of Photography-Huy Vu
Sound Design-Alan Chang
Music-Sherief Abraham

Tentative Cast


Paget Kagy


Yue Tu
 
Last edited:
477096544_dnW8Y-X3.jpg




477096586_zYn3i-X3.jpg


477096518_Pu9mj-X3.jpg


478007475_T4Tgk-L.jpg


478006234_tMvWn-L.jpg


478008236_DpkQz-L.jpg


478008440_DWG86-L.jpg
 
Last edited:
Had a read-through with the cast today and revisions to the script was made based on their comments. We're ready to go, except that schedule wise it's looking iffy at this point. It's been raining almost non-stop here in Berkeley and the forecast expects even heavier storms this week and possibly into the next week. As the story takes place entirely outdoor it's going to be challenging to find a weekend where the weather to clear up. But if it doesn't clear up by the 27th it looks like we're gonna have to pullout of the fest.
 
We are up and running! Forecast is sunny for this Saturday and this will be our first shoot date. I shot some test shots today at one of our locations. Stills at on the 2nd post. They have nothing to do with the film itself, I was just coming up with dramatic shots for the actors to do.
 
Good luck! It's tough predicting the weather, but hey in Berkeley you are pretty unlikely to get snow or sleet like we ran into! :)
 
The weather was rather finicky today, with unexpectedly heavy clouds so we couldn't shoot. We did go out to the location anyway and just shoot some more test shots. They are updated on the 2nd post
 
I'm out guys. The weather just isn't letting up and I really don't want to rush everything last minute. I'll still complete the film though, just on a more relaxed deadline.
 
Back
Top