C corycross Well-known member May 6, 2008 #1 I just bought a hvx200, comes witha 8g P2 card, but I am going to use my firestore instead.. anyone interested in buying the P2 card from me? 8G P2 card for sale.. make an offer -Cory
I just bought a hvx200, comes witha 8g P2 card, but I am going to use my firestore instead.. anyone interested in buying the P2 card from me? 8G P2 card for sale.. make an offer -Cory
M mojoprofilms Active member May 6, 2008 #3 I'll take it if you can priority it to Toronto, Ontario by Friday (need for shoot this weekend!). You'd have to fudge down the value to avoid it being held at customs for days...unless of course you're already in Canada. Email me at mojopro@mojoprofilms.com and I can paypal you today.
I'll take it if you can priority it to Toronto, Ontario by Friday (need for shoot this weekend!). You'd have to fudge down the value to avoid it being held at customs for days...unless of course you're already in Canada. Email me at mojopro@mojoprofilms.com and I can paypal you today.