I Almost Made it :(

mameragex said:
:huh:OH NOOOO! Don't tell me that! :crybaby::crybaby:

I've already put so much mony in this thing that I could have bought an HVX. :(

0 - $ = 0 =:crybaby:

Hold on I got QTpro at work! I'm gonna have to run home get the file sneak back into the office and try then!

Keep your fingers crossed for me

the file alone wont allow you to have QT pro, you would have to get a serial number still.
 
ya man, you got it.

The only way I could get mine to work was to export from Premiere just the audio into a 48k wav. Dump the video only to a uncompressed avi (cause QT kept crashing). Then, open a new project and import the audio and video, set the ins/outs and let it render. Then, I was able to put in in Squeeze and after about 5 times rendering I found a good version to go with. ughh.. its a pain, but you've got it!

at least its not a major movie premiere where crowds of people are in the theatre and all the sudden the picture drops out, you can hear the director saying action and after cutting the film, they director gets up to the audience and says, "This was a teaser to the film and it's still a work in progress". (yes.. it happened. and... i laughed.) This place is different in that we all love this stuff and we can look beyond the 'bigger picture' as in the general audience/public usually cannot.

/j
 
Hey man, glad to see/hear that you haven't stopped trying!!!

You've got the support system right here behind you! You're Waiting Kindred! :zombie_smiley:

Now, let's Git-R-Dun!!!
 
:(Thank you all for the support. It really means a lot. I still can't seem to get the FTP to work:(

It may be too late.

I don't think I'm using the right tools, I am new to uploading this way
 
Aw Sh!t my browser keeps freezing! or is it supposed to do that? I'm using firefox trying to load to filezilla. Has anyone else had this problem?
 
Maybe next time we should rething this .mov stuff, seems to be more trouble than its worth :|

Edit: If you didn't already upload, use SmartFTP!
 
mameragex said:
Aw Sh!t my browser keeps freezing! or is it supposed to do that? I'm using firefox trying to load to filezilla. Has anyone else had this problem?

Huh? You're trying to download filezilla?
 
Quicktime is a fantastic container format, thank George Lucas. But it's much better implemented on a Mac and much more a part of that whole environment, if you know what I mean.
 
Back
Top