HPX170+LEX+Zeiss "Far East Movement" Music Video

Willis Chung

DVXuser Sponsor
Hey guys,
We recently shot a Far East Movement (FM)'s new Music Video, "Fetish" and a promo for their "Lowridin" song. "Fetish" will be premiering on mtvU & mtv iggy soon.

I know it's youtube and not vimeo =/
but check it out in HD (better quality if you let it finish loading first)

Majority of shots were HPX170+LEX+ZEISS, some were naked HPX170.
Let me know what you guys think.

FETISH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25e1Qc17wlY
LOWRIDIN - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrXhojdcImo

Directed by - Daniel Zhao
Produced by - Willis Chung
Cinematography by - David Eaton
 
I liked this video allot. I wish I had seen it a week ago... It would have been very inspirational.
 
Nice work Willis - I especially like the really heavy backlighting in some of the shots.

btw - I just watched the Forest Demons trailer on your website - it's looks really good. What did you shoot that on?


dmc
 
name for that changed to "The Bridge"
we shot that mixed with some naked hvx200, some with LEX + Nikon, some w/ LEX + Zeiss, and interesting enough, dont know why the director did it, but some HV20 was inserted in that too.
 
Hey guys,
We recently shot a Far East Movement (FM)'s new Music Video, "Fetish" and a promo for their "Lowridin" song. "Fetish" will be premiering on mtvU & mtv iggy soon.

I know it's youtube and not vimeo =/
but check it out in HD (better quality if you let it finish loading first)

Majority of shots were HPX170+LEX+ZEISS, some were naked HPX170.
Let me know what you guys think.

FETISH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67M1QoBqrY
LOWRIDIN - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrXhojdcImo

Directed by - Daniel Zhao
Produced by - Willis Chung
Cinematography by - David Eaton

Hey weixiang623,

What are the lights in the background (the 9 bulb square set at 0:25 in FETISH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67M1QoBqrY ) , and where do u get them from?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Back
Top