ccastro
Well-known member
Hi guys I'm new here so forgive me if the question has been asked.
I bought an hpx300, I know the cameras pros and cons, so this is not going to be a ***** session on my part. I'm aware of the flaws with it and in general I like it despite its flaws, so I'm trying to work within its limitations.
I've been looking into the JVC HZ-CA13U as an option to try and cine-mize the cameras picture. I know their are several companies out their now working on trying to offer 300 users an alternative to the typical set ups.
Is this the only option currently available other than redrock etc...
This JVC HZ-CA13U seems like and easy fix except for the appx 4,000 dollar price without lenses. I've seen some really interesting Franken-cams on the net and this seems to be a nice alternative.
How does the cost compare to the usual setups, and does the flip image feature in the 300 open other possibilities that I'm not aware of ?
If any of you are currently using the JVC HZ-CA13U what is your opinion of it ? Is it worth the price or would you recommend waiting until new devices are made to fit the 300?
What are the draw backs of it if any?
Thanks
I bought an hpx300, I know the cameras pros and cons, so this is not going to be a ***** session on my part. I'm aware of the flaws with it and in general I like it despite its flaws, so I'm trying to work within its limitations.
I've been looking into the JVC HZ-CA13U as an option to try and cine-mize the cameras picture. I know their are several companies out their now working on trying to offer 300 users an alternative to the typical set ups.
Is this the only option currently available other than redrock etc...
This JVC HZ-CA13U seems like and easy fix except for the appx 4,000 dollar price without lenses. I've seen some really interesting Franken-cams on the net and this seems to be a nice alternative.
How does the cost compare to the usual setups, and does the flip image feature in the 300 open other possibilities that I'm not aware of ?
If any of you are currently using the JVC HZ-CA13U what is your opinion of it ? Is it worth the price or would you recommend waiting until new devices are made to fit the 300?
What are the draw backs of it if any?
Thanks