hatsoff2halford
Well-known member
I am saving up for an AF100 and lots of supplemental equipment. I have been posting a lot of questions on this forum (sorry), and I have another.
I was going to buy the AF100 in Dec before I move next sept to LA. But, would it be wiser to wait until Sept to see what's on the market?
LA is where my resources are at the moment, so I won't have much use for the AF100 besides tests and etc while I'm not living there.
Would you guys reccomend just waiting until I move to see what's on the market?
Thanks for any input on this...I don't want to buy the AF100 to see the next model come out a few months after.
I was going to buy the AF100 in Dec before I move next sept to LA. But, would it be wiser to wait until Sept to see what's on the market?
LA is where my resources are at the moment, so I won't have much use for the AF100 besides tests and etc while I'm not living there.
Would you guys reccomend just waiting until I move to see what's on the market?
Thanks for any input on this...I don't want to buy the AF100 to see the next model come out a few months after.