How much for a used xl1s with worn out heads?

honey

Active member
What's a fair deal on a canon XL1s that's received a lot of use and has worn out heads?

I would have to use another source to actually record sound/video so I would line out to another mini-dv recording device.

How much would you pay for a camera like this?
 
Last edited:
I don't get it, are you just stripping it for parts? A camera that doesn't work reliably recording sound and video isn't much of a camera. If you're asking about XL1s used in general, $800-1000 would be a fair price for a fully working one.
 
used XL1

used XL1

A used XL1 with a Firestore drive would be a good rig. I picked up a used Xl1 in good shape for $500.00
 
Even if it can't record I could still use another camera or something to record on, right?

Mobility isn't much of an issue for the project I'm working on so as long as I can line out a good picture to another mini-dv recording device I'll be happy.
 
Back
Top