Other: How many will buy on release date with M4/3 or E Mount?

How many will buy on release date with M4/3 or E Mount?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .

Kholi

Section Moderator
Continue the discussion at BMCuser.com. A new Landmine Community for Blackmagic Camera Users



1. Click yes.

2. Leave a comment, very short and sweet: I will buy this camera immediately if there is an E-Mount or M4/3.

If you will buy regardless, make it known. I'm buying regardless, but an option on shipping date opens up a pretty broad world.

Very simple. No discussion on ethics, what they should or should not have done, no other requests like higher frame rates etc... it is a yes or don't post or vote.

This is one of the most vocal forums on the internet for filmmaking, let's see if we can organize the voice right here.

Spread the word, and keep it classy~
 
With all of the posts in so many threads across the boards, I expect this one to fill with votes fast.

Let's see it...
 
Last edited:
I'm buying regardless, but would choose a m4/3 over EOS every day and twice on Sunday, even if it was not electronic interface.
 
Hey Kholi, no disrespect intended but I think before the votes get too numerous ,the selections should be changed. I think we can find out more info we have selections for those holding back because the BMCC doesn't come in e-mount or m4/3. Thats where the real power comes from: the sales that aren't being made because potential customers want other features/options.

Something like:
1) I pre-ordered and I want the EF mount
2) I pre-ordered but I'd rather have a e-mount or m4/3 option
3) I'm holding off committing to see if BlackMagic releases another lens mount option
4) I'm not getting the BMCC for other reasons and/or has no appeal to me.
 
My G series 24mm and 85mm 1.4 would be very disappointed with me if I purchased the current incarnation. But oh man are they keen to see some raw action.
 
I would MUCH rather buy m4/3 mount version for its versatility, but will workaround that if I have to.
 
Last edited:
I am too invested in Nikon lenses (some without aperture rings) to preorder the EF mount camera. I will buy an e-mount or 4/3 mount camera the minute it is available.

*If the projected date for 4/3 or e-mount is far off I will end up buying the EF mount camera.
 
Last edited:
Hey Kholi, no disrespect intended but I think before the votes get too numerous ,the selections should be changed. I think we can find out more info we have selections for those holding back because the BMCC doesn't come in e-mount or m4/3. Thats where the real power comes from: the sales that aren't being made because potential customers want other features/options.

Something like:
1) I pre-ordered and I want the EF mount
2) I pre-ordered but I'd rather have a e-mount or m4/3 option
3) I'm holding off committing to see if BlackMagic releases another lens mount option
4) I'm not getting the BMCC for other reasons and/or has no appeal to me.

This isn't the thread for this. THis is only for people who are going to purchase regardless of mount or just want a different mount and are going to purchase if M4/3 or E-Mount becomes an option. That's it.

You guys, PLEASE, read the first post and adhere to it. I'm going to have to start deleting posts soon. Only what the first post says, nothing more or just vote and don't post is fine.
 
Back
Top