Horror Fest

snodart said:
Horror-Fest. Huh? Halloween? I hope you are serious because I'm already writing down some ideas.

EDIT: I think I just peed myself.

LMFAo wtf? Did you scare yourself by writing down ideas so quickly?

Dude... let's do a horror fest. DVD could be out by Halloween. Sure fire seller.
 
Now THAT one will blow the gates out, I'm sure. It's such an open genre, and horror is always such an easy seller. Any ideas in advance, however, about the time limits, etc?

BTW, I'm really ticked at you right now Jarred, and I know that'll cause you to lose a little sleep (or not) ... but I'd PROMISED my wife I'd sit the next festival out. That, and I've kind of milked the GOOD people on my crew for the past couple of films to work for free ... so the next project is/was going to be bigger, and probably shoot in October with funding.

Now what am I to do?!
 
haha Wow. Horror's already been announced? You guys need to slow down :-p I'm still working on my hero fest film. One more night of shooting and then a long post process.

Now I have to start planning for horror :)
 
dj200423 said:
I'm still working on my hero fest film. One more night of shooting and then a long post process.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... the contest deadline is over.



:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG) Looking forward to seeing your film!!
 
LOL Larry... dude, that's harsh... I might try workin' out a simple horror film... its a genre I've never tried... might be fun :)
 
dj200423 said:
haha Wow. Horror's already been announced? You guys need to slow down :-p I'm still working on my hero fest film. One more night of shooting and then a long post process.

Now I have to start planning for horror :)

well, ya!! of course we are planning. HeroFest is done and wrapped and time to start preplanning for the next.

*Now... to look into the current status of my PR rep for my hero/weird/fest film..*

as they say.. "Make Movies to Make more Movies"
/j
 
Jarred Land said:
Without a doubt, next fest will be horrorfest.
Holy crap! Right from the horse's mouth even! I'm so happy that I heard about this early! If Alien can be considered horror (I just think of it as good 'ole sci-fi), then that's a pretty broad genre!
 
Rezfactor said:
Holy crap! Right from the horse's mouth even! I'm so happy that I heard about this early! If Alien can be considered horror (I just think of it as good 'ole sci-fi), then that's a pretty broad genre!

100% Agree !
 
Ohhh sh*t! I was making a noir in expectation of a noir-fest :crybaby:

but I love horror movies!!! :love4: just a question: thriller is ok or must be a real horror with monsters or something like that?
 
OmaR said:
. . . just a question: thriller is ok or must be a real horror with monsters or something like that?
I need to define my idea a bit clearer as well, since my current idea is also more thriller than horror. I hope to tweak it to be more "horror-ish" but I, too, am not quite sure what that may mean, specifically.
 
Back
Top