Holga Shots

Aragon

Active member
4642_93967987350_676262350_1943690_4598458_n.jpg

4642_93967942350_676262350_1943681_7037131_n.jpg

4642_93967957350_676262350_1943684_6893781_n.jpg

4642_93967962350_676262350_1943685_8316738_n.jpg

4642_93967977350_676262350_1943688_6483600_n.jpg

4642_93967982350_676262350_1943689_7377275_n.jpg

4642_93968022350_676262350_1943694_4337708_n.jpg

4642_93968032350_676262350_1943695_6877424_n.jpg

4642_93968047350_676262350_1943698_6142794_n.jpg

5149_95101172350_676262350_1961756_8008964_n.jpg

5149_95101212350_676262350_1961763_4234906_n.jpg

5149_95101217350_676262350_1961764_6691992_n.jpg

5149_95101222350_676262350_1961765_7388317_n.jpg

5149_95101227350_676262350_1961766_1307944_n.jpg

5149_95101232350_676262350_1961767_1095211_n.jpg

5149_95101242350_676262350_1961769_1799753_n.jpg

5149_95101252350_676262350_1961771_1805299_n.jpg

5149_95101262350_676262350_1961772_4645346_n.jpg

5149_95101277350_676262350_1961773_8366724_n.jpg

5149_95101287350_676262350_1961775_2375247_n.jpg

5149_95101292350_676262350_1961776_7244597_n.jpg

5149_95101302350_676262350_1961778_5105868_n.jpg

5149_95101312350_676262350_1961780_6529564_n.jpg
 
Holgas are a lot like b-movies with cult followings. Usually I think they tried to make something really good, but it ends up more like a joke and a small crowd loves it. Interesting stuff.
 
My holga is in the mail...hurray. I have 5 rolls of BnW that im going to shoot, I dont know how much time I am going to spend shooting MF as it is significantly more expensive than 35mm. I will post up some of my shots when they eventually get developped
 
I for one love the Holga. Brilliant shots! The way the shots develop is just great! I think there one of the best mistakes ever!
 
Because Holga, as far as I know, only shoots in 120mm, but you can hack it to shoot in 35mm.
Here are some of my holga shots:
Rose_is_on_a_cage_II_by_Paskaler.jpg

She_by_Paskaler.jpg

Too_easy_by_Paskaler.jpg

Haunting_II_by_Paskaler.jpg

Time_warp_by_Paskaler.jpg

Watchtower_by_Paskaler.jpg
 
Their website showed a few versions of both the 120 & 35mm, the later being what th OP is using and posted a photo of. I assumed it wasn't the hack since most people I've seen post those also have the gear holes in the film scanned too (since the entire area is exposed).
 
Back
Top