Heres some test footage i shot yesterday

Sc3nwriter

Member
So I went out to shoot some test footage, and this is what I have, it's all natural light. This is the 2nd time I've tried using color; still trying to get the hang of it though, and 1st time using compressor which I have no idea how to use.

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4O_rl_QzlA

Leave a comment if you have time

Equipment: DVX100m m2 35mm adapter and a car as a dolly.
 
Ending was kinda random, think I saw some interlaced parts, what were all ur specs? What are you using to edit?
 
Final Cut, I'm sorta learning it as I'm editing, yeah I don't know how that interlaced stuff happens. it wasnt really an ending I was just messing around with the camera and I thought the last footage looked like some POV shot of someone being attacked, it was just me picking up my DVX to leave.

Tried to make a story out of it, best I could.
 
Practice Practice Practice. Playing around with the cam is exactly what ya need to do. You will be making some fresh vids in no time.
 
Back
Top