cinealma
Veteran
I'm sure somebody can help me here. My HorrorFest film is framed at 1.85. Can somebody give me a quick step-by-step workflow on how to get the proper .mov file from Vegas for submission?
I shot 4:3 and have used the crop/pan video fx tool on the clips to get the right framing.
What do I need to do to render out as a 400 line H.264 file from Vegas at 16:9 with the correct letterbox for 1.85?
I'm sure this question has been asked somewhere on this forum, I just can't find a specific answer.
Thanks for the toleration,
John G.
I shot 4:3 and have used the crop/pan video fx tool on the clips to get the right framing.
What do I need to do to render out as a 400 line H.264 file from Vegas at 16:9 with the correct letterbox for 1.85?
I'm sure this question has been asked somewhere on this forum, I just can't find a specific answer.
Thanks for the toleration,
John G.