Help !!Is there a stabilize in the FS700 ??

acauwel

New member
Hello,
I just bought a canon 70-200L USM
I was thinking not matter if is not stabilize because the FS700 as a stabilize too and the difference of price with the 70-200 USM 2 stabilize is enormous !
Do the Fs700 stabilize work with a non optic stabilze ?
Is there a big difference if use a stabilize optic with the Fs700 ?
How it's work if you have both stabilize ( Optic and camera). Who 's first is working ? Optic first ? Camera First or both of them ?
thanks for your quick answers. I'm still on time to change it if you advise me to take the Canon 70-200L USM 2
Alex
 
Image stabilization on camera will work only with Sony lenses. IS on Canon lenses will work only if you have a proper adapter that supports it and if you have Canon lens with IS. And, Yes there is a quite a difference with IS on and off and it doesn't matter whether its Canon IS or Sony.
 
I have the v2 IS version and the IS is really useful even on a tripod as it gets rid of any micro jitters. When I attach the 2x extender to it and it becomes a 140 to 400, the. The IS is super, super useful.
 
Back
Top