help, I can't upload! PLUS BTS footage!!!

jenningsp

Well-known member
a behind the scenes look at UNTITLED the movie
full interviews with all the cast and crew plus tuts on how to build your own 35mm adapter PLUS the movies very own theme song!!!!!!!!!
this entire BTS featurete is twice as long as the actual movie!!!!!!!!
the most thrilling and real and authentic look at indie filmmaking since the extended 10 minute film school on Rodriguez's El Mariachi DVD!!!!!!!!
hosted by the director himself, Patrick Jennings!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u02DOh0Uucw

yes this is shameless self promotion. but we're allowed to do it in this comp.


i need help uploading. every time i try it get 20% the way through and kaput. the ftp server disconnects. i get the error message "broken pipe"?????
my internet's fine it's adsl. but i do upload slowly - 4 to 5 kb/s.
that's 7 hours of uploading!

i'm using cyberduck on a mac. can any one help me????
 
Your need to get a file transfer program that continues where it left off if the connection is lost. I'm a P.C. guy so I don't know my MAC programs.
J
 
yeah, this ones says resume in the upload section. but when i push it, it starts again. so i think the server deletes unfinnished files. or something????????
 
i might have to drag my pc out of the garage and load windows and all that stuff tomorrow. should take 5 hours or so, then upload on that. but if i can avoid that at all costs i will.
 
PC's rock! Have you closed all other programs down on the MAC>>??? Maybe wrap it in a towel while uploading like the old days (Acoustic Couplers)
J
 
i've tried almost every thing, clean boot, all that stuff. maybe i should stand facing west, on one leg, while not looking directly into the screen or i might frighten it.
 
i don't know about that, it's a bit girly :)
dam this is killing me. i want to show people my art!!!:huh:
 
I've never had two more stressed full days, going to get worse, the wife is back in a minute and I'm going to have to tell her "Sorry luv, can't come to stay with your family overnight, you know that competition...." (Sounds of breaking glass, possibly DVX)
 
i've been having the time of my life. this is the first time i've said, hey i'll do that, and i actualy did it with no procrastination. i want to do more stuff but i've got so much other work - school
 
I would try another upload program, but I am a PC User and do not know which one. Search on the net, download, and give it a whirl. I hope everything works out for ya.
 
so i dug up my old pc out of the garage. installed WINDOWS 2000.
now does anyone know a good free ftp uploader?????
 
Back
Top