filmfutre3
Member
Hey guys,
So heinz is having this huge contest for indie film makers. 4000 entries in all. A lot of stuff shot on DVX. This is a link to one of my entries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt-rcTAqa3c
I bought my DVX a few months agao and this is the first real thing I've shot. I love the look of this camera. it's not film. but it's not video either. great stuff. Take a look and let me know what you think.
So heinz is having this huge contest for indie film makers. 4000 entries in all. A lot of stuff shot on DVX. This is a link to one of my entries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt-rcTAqa3c
I bought my DVX a few months agao and this is the first real thing I've shot. I love the look of this camera. it's not film. but it's not video either. great stuff. Take a look and let me know what you think.