EIREHotspur
Well-known member
Guys @ 3pm today I finally decided to buy the Canon 70-200 F4 IS over the Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS II because:
1 - I decided that I will probably be using it outdoors more than indoors for Sports
2 - I would save the 900euro or so towards getting a good Miller Tripod
However @ 6.30 pm I remembered (because it Has been a very stressfull few months for personal reasons) that I had already bought a heliopan Variable filter for 220euro which is 77mm as is the Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS II.
The Canon 70-200 F4 IS is 67mm which would now cost me an extra 220euro for a 67mm heliopan (need these for video outside).
I have contacted the seller to say I want to cancel and upgrade to the F2.8 IS II because he is the seller with both.
Should I formally cancel or await his response.
It is Standard Int'l Postage.
Can he cancel with the courier if it has left His Premises enroute before it gets to the ferry from England to Ireland or has it got to be sent to me to send back?
I need the Lens for the 15th June and am afraid this mistake is going to cost me my deadline.
regards and thanks in advance.
1 - I decided that I will probably be using it outdoors more than indoors for Sports
2 - I would save the 900euro or so towards getting a good Miller Tripod
However @ 6.30 pm I remembered (because it Has been a very stressfull few months for personal reasons) that I had already bought a heliopan Variable filter for 220euro which is 77mm as is the Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS II.
The Canon 70-200 F4 IS is 67mm which would now cost me an extra 220euro for a 67mm heliopan (need these for video outside).
I have contacted the seller to say I want to cancel and upgrade to the F2.8 IS II because he is the seller with both.
Should I formally cancel or await his response.
It is Standard Int'l Postage.
Can he cancel with the courier if it has left His Premises enroute before it gets to the ferry from England to Ireland or has it got to be sent to me to send back?
I need the Lens for the 15th June and am afraid this mistake is going to cost me my deadline.
regards and thanks in advance.