Has Anyone Tried Out the New Premiere CC 2015.3 Proxy Editing Feature ?

First attempt to create proxies from a project using Sony FS7 files... "MXF audio incompatible... end task." Okay. So that's not terribly useful.
 
First attempt to create proxies from a project using Sony FS7 files... "MXF audio incompatible... end task." Okay. So that's not terribly useful.
Why it doesn't surprise me?? Typical Adobe in recent years - releasing half baked software.
 
Why it doesn't surprise me?? Typical Adobe in recent years - releasing half baked software.


Half-baked user, apparently. I just needed to pare down the number of audio tracks in files, from 8 to 2 before creating H.264 proxies. Or, if I had gone with ProRes it wouldn't have been a problem. A more useful error message would have helped me figure this out quicker.
 
Looks like they placed many of the lumteri LUTs in a Legacy folder. You have to manually go in if you want to use them now. I actually liked the SLOG 3 for my FS7 footage, so now it's an extra step for me.
 
Looks like they placed many of the lumteri LUTs in a Legacy folder. You have to manually go in if you want to use them now. I actually liked the SLOG 3 for my FS7 footage, so now it's an extra step for me.

On Mac: Right-click the Premiere App and select "show package contents" navigate to the Lumetri folder, insert desired LUT into the Technical folder and it will appear in the list in the primary correction panel every time.
 
Thank Ryan, I tried this before but it wouldn't take. It would show up in the list but it would rever to an Arri LUT. Seems to work now though, thanks!
 
Back
Top