hi all,
i was wondering whether there'll be a handle zoom on the AF100 actually on the body of the camera or if all zooming will be done manually by twisting the zoom ring on the lens?
I like to zoom with one hand and focus with the other on my current cameras but can't work out whether this will be possible on this camera? I'd assume it depends on what lens you use or will all lenses need to be zoomed by touching the lens itself?
Many thanks
i was wondering whether there'll be a handle zoom on the AF100 actually on the body of the camera or if all zooming will be done manually by twisting the zoom ring on the lens?
I like to zoom with one hand and focus with the other on my current cameras but can't work out whether this will be possible on this camera? I'd assume it depends on what lens you use or will all lenses need to be zoomed by touching the lens itself?
Many thanks