Going to NAB?

hmmm ..i wonder how much it is to rent a bus? if its alot, maybe if we just slept on the thing everyone riding could pitch in and actually afford it.:beer:

i think about every aunt and uncle (about 11 or so) i have here has a big RV, but i doubt they would part with it for me to take to vegas...they take their RVs pretty seriously. lol :cheesy:
 
Terry_Lasater said:
Prediction: Photoshopped artwork from BlueSpider in the near future. :)

I'm not a bluespider but ...

Pfam.jpg


Pfambus.jpg


:grin:
 
Oh so I see, this is for the educational purpose of all of us that may not be IT centric. Does this mean we all have to follow the BUS protocol? Or is this BUS IT (it)? Does it arrive just in the NIC of time? Ha Ha Ha. ;)

Me
 
I'll be there, fighting the crowds to get a look at the HDX-100 (even though I'm not sold on P2), and to gorge myself at the buffets. :)
 
I'll be there - driving up from San Diego to see the new HDX, check out the new versions of Sony Vegas 6 and DVDA3, take classes in same and attend the SoCal Vegas Users Group meeting. First trip to NAB; very excited.
 
just booked my flight and will be heading out of orange county's airport monday morning arriving back monday evening. looking forward to the panny/dvxuser events!
 
I will be heading out of DIA on Sunday and staying until tuesday evening. Looking forward to the DVX user event as well as seeing what Vegas 6 has to offer.
 
Back
Top