GH1 (hacked) vs. 7D

JoeJITSU

Veteran
This is not my footage , I had stumbled on it on vimeo. I just wanted to get your perspectives on this video. I do notice that the 7D has a natural blur where as the GH1 has to sharp of a blur kind of a sharp ghosting.
 
From what I can tell, looks very much like the GH1 was shot at 1/100 with the 7D at a more normal 1/50. Can you clarify you shot them at the same shutter speeds? Just to confirm, try filming moving cars again, this time ensuring both have identical shutter speeds.
 
Agreed, also the color wasn't matched, and for all we know the lens wasn't the same either... so not much to compare really.
 
The GH1 is definitely running at a higher speed than the 7D. Really a waste if you ask me.

I know you didn't shoot it JoeJITSU.
Who ever did didn't know what they were doing or they purposely meant to mislead people. Either way it's a waste.


UPDATE:
Judging by the fact that the author of this video turned his comment option off on Vimeo I think it's fair to say that he deliberately meant to mislead. :banned:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top