GH-1/HVX200/HMC150/5D Markii (Best Image + Versatility)

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

You can say that again. I just want my darn camera! Where is my GH1???? I can't wait to whip it around like a madman. Right in the middle of downtown Manhattan! Just throwing mud at everybody that gets in the middle of my crazy panning! I want artifacts and mud created by my very own two hands not somebody elses mud and artifacts!!

Somebody woke up and, God, don't get me going about 'where's the GH1?'. I'm dyin' here.
 
looks like they forgot to ship them to canada and aus. I probably would have just bought one if they were available this week.
 
looks like they forgot to ship them to canada and aus. I probably would have just bought one if they were available this week.

I hear ya. Short end of the stick for us. But what's with the price you guys are having to pay? That's seriously nuts.
 
hehe yeah the government just has the printing presses going and they keep throwing money at us instead of at the banks. I can't understand why you haven't lynched your bankers yet.....at least a bit of waterboarding. how do you think I'm paying for the MKII? The GH1 price certainly makes the MKII look much more attractive. Australia is just 6 months behind everybody else, we'll go down with the rest of you but we have more places to hide and lots of sharks and crocs to keep the riff raff out. :2vrolijk_08:
 
I've just bought my ticket.

ummm, did we just hijack somebody's thread? and on my 100th post. D'oh.

woohoo party! it seems like just the other day when I hit 1000.....oh yeah it was just the other day. all talk no action.
 
Back
Top