adamdiller
New member
Hi all,
Just shifting from using the Z-finder on the FX6 viewfinder to adding a Gratical HD.
Is there a good option for a 1D LUT for Slog3.Cine-LC709? (I think not, right?)
What are folks doing? I get that I could just apply a LUT to the SDI out, but then I can't easily monitor the Slog levels on the Gratical without menu diving on the camera. If there was a way to assign a button to toggle the camera's SDI LUT that would solve my issue. OR, I would be happy with a workable 1D LUT on the Gratical, which I could then toggle on/off as needed, while monitoring the Slog levels in the gratical's WFM.
Ideas here? I'm sure folks are doing this?
THANKS!
Adam
Just shifting from using the Z-finder on the FX6 viewfinder to adding a Gratical HD.
Is there a good option for a 1D LUT for Slog3.Cine-LC709? (I think not, right?)
What are folks doing? I get that I could just apply a LUT to the SDI out, but then I can't easily monitor the Slog levels on the Gratical without menu diving on the camera. If there was a way to assign a button to toggle the camera's SDI LUT that would solve my issue. OR, I would be happy with a workable 1D LUT on the Gratical, which I could then toggle on/off as needed, while monitoring the Slog levels in the gratical's WFM.
Ideas here? I'm sure folks are doing this?
THANKS!
Adam