chromeboy007
Well-known member
Hi there,
Recently I have had 2 instances where a take was chopped off into two different files on the SD card. I think both were cut at around the 10 minute mark or so. These would've been alright if I didn't lose like half a second of audio at the cut (the video was smooth at the cut - didn't lose a frame).
Do you guys know if there is like a maximum file length or size that the FS700 writes onto the SD card? Or maybe it was bad luck on my part or some other malfunction?
Thanks
Recently I have had 2 instances where a take was chopped off into two different files on the SD card. I think both were cut at around the 10 minute mark or so. These would've been alright if I didn't lose like half a second of audio at the cut (the video was smooth at the cut - didn't lose a frame).
Do you guys know if there is like a maximum file length or size that the FS700 writes onto the SD card? Or maybe it was bad luck on my part or some other malfunction?
Thanks