Hey all, i'm investing a bit in sound for my FS700. Just ordered these particular items.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/326895-REG/K_Tek_KE_110CC_KE_110CC_Avalon_Series_Aluminum.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/596490-REG/Pearstone_8121290_Boom_Pole_Holder.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/371923-REG/Impact_KCP_200_Grip_Head_2_5.html
I've got a mic stand that i hope to clamp all this to with that last item, the grip head.
My main question is this, and it's kind of FS700 specific so i'm asking here rather than the sound forum...
The FS700 mic comes with it's own, odd looking, t-bar kind of shock mount thingy. Well, i wouldn't mind using that directly on the boompole if it's possible. Would save me from having to buy a shock mount. I'm not even sure if this mini-shotgun mic would fit IN a shock mount. I've screwed this FS700 shock mount to the end of a small tri-pod, also to the end of a mono-pod. I just don't know if the boompole uses the same size screw.
Just wondering if anyone's got experience using the actual FS700 mic on a boompole, and if the included shock mount would actually work on a boompole.
Thanks for any info.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/326895-REG/K_Tek_KE_110CC_KE_110CC_Avalon_Series_Aluminum.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/596490-REG/Pearstone_8121290_Boom_Pole_Holder.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/371923-REG/Impact_KCP_200_Grip_Head_2_5.html
I've got a mic stand that i hope to clamp all this to with that last item, the grip head.
My main question is this, and it's kind of FS700 specific so i'm asking here rather than the sound forum...
The FS700 mic comes with it's own, odd looking, t-bar kind of shock mount thingy. Well, i wouldn't mind using that directly on the boompole if it's possible. Would save me from having to buy a shock mount. I'm not even sure if this mini-shotgun mic would fit IN a shock mount. I've screwed this FS700 shock mount to the end of a small tri-pod, also to the end of a mono-pod. I just don't know if the boompole uses the same size screw.
Just wondering if anyone's got experience using the actual FS700 mic on a boompole, and if the included shock mount would actually work on a boompole.
Thanks for any info.