FS700 green screen / chromakey footage, tests???

Has anyone tried any green screen shooting with the FS700 or know of any chromakey key footage shot with the FS700 using it's its own 24Mbps AVCHD format or with an external recorder???

Did a search on vimeo with the words "FS700 green screen / chromakey" and didn't find anything yet.
 
I don't think there are any issues at all. I'd choose an external recording solution if you have that choice but you could key off the internal one no problem. I have a couple of months of heavy 100/700 production starting soon of which greenscreen features all over the place. I'll have tests in a few weeks but i'm not expecting any problems at all. I've keyed much lesser formats and cameras without issue.

cheers
paul
 
Thanks very much Paul, that's great to know! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about that when you start using the FS700 for greens screen.
 
Back
Top