cameraoperatorsydney
Active member
Hi Everyone,
Hope you can help me out, im in a bit of a rush!
I did a job last night, live music shot on two FS700 plus a few go pros. The other cameraman gave me his footage last night and today i went to put all of the footage together on a Hard disk to send to the client.
The FS700 files seem to split at 2.13Gb? In other words i kept recording during the show for up to an hour. I was expecting one file which makes it easier to sync in post but i have loads of files at 2.13Gb? It is the same on the other FS700 the other operator was using.
Am i missing something? It was my first shoot on the 700 so i have never dealt with it in post. I am hoping there is a way of syncing all the files together quickly?
It came with a disk which i have just inserted into my Mac but it seems to be for Windows only...nice.
I haven't really got the time to research the solution so i am hoping one of you guys will tell me that i am being stupid and there is a way to connect the clips together.
Any hekp appreciated
Thanks
Paul
Hope you can help me out, im in a bit of a rush!
The FS700 files seem to split at 2.13Gb? In other words i kept recording during the show for up to an hour. I was expecting one file which makes it easier to sync in post but i have loads of files at 2.13Gb? It is the same on the other FS700 the other operator was using.
Am i missing something? It was my first shoot on the 700 so i have never dealt with it in post. I am hoping there is a way of syncing all the files together quickly?
It came with a disk which i have just inserted into my Mac but it seems to be for Windows only...nice.
I haven't really got the time to research the solution so i am hoping one of you guys will tell me that i am being stupid and there is a way to connect the clips together.
Any hekp appreciated
Thanks
Paul