FS Productions: TimeFest Blog

FS Pro

Member
Official Blog of Fahd Syed Production's first DVXUser Festival.

March 12, 2008 9:10am

I guess a good way to start this blog would be to introduce myself and my crew. I am a senior in high school in Anaheim, CA, and I've been enjoying video production classes for 3 years. The class that I am apart of produces the DVD yearbook for our school to be sold at the end of the year. We work in conjunction with FilmEd Academy of the Arts which provides us with the training and equipment to do this. I am woking with two sophmore film students in my school. And I am really excited to be involved in the TimeFest. The equipment we will be using includes: HVX 200 with 32gb P2 cards, Red Rock Micro adapter, Cartoni tripod, Mole Light Kit, and Senheisser mics.

In regards to production of our short:
We have two solid stories and we are fine tuning both to figure out which will be better. Hopefully we can get our script done by next week. Today, I made a post on CraigsList for volunteer actors. With our budget of $0, we are looking for actors and actresses who will work only for credit.


More Later,
Fahd Syed
 
Sounds great Fahd! (You have better gear than I have, LOL!)

Best of luck to you and your crew. Look forward to seeing your film.

-Ted
 
hahaha yea we're very lucky to have that kind of equipment as high schoolers
its an amazing feeling to be using stuff professionals use!
 
When will the awesome equipment fairy come visit us in Waco?!? But I believe its not the equipment that makes the movie its the people. But equipment does help lol. One of these days I'll win one of these bad boys and have a start on better equipment! Then I'll take over the world....(oops sorry thats the Neopolian in me coming out)

Good Luck to you!

Dustin
 
Back
Top