FS: HVX200 with an 8GB P2 Packadge (ATLANTA)

krygliy

Member
I have an HVX200. The camera only has 112 hours of operations and 53 hours on the heads.
Prefer to sell to someone in Atlanta area, but will consider shipping. Asking $3600.

The camera comes with:
(1) Factory Included Battery, AC Adapter and Charger
(1) Remote Control
(1) Component Video Cable
(3) RCA to BNC Adapters
(1) Microphone Holder

I'm also including these extras:
(1) 8GB P2 Card
(1) Pelican Hard-Shell Case
(1) Sunpak 82mm Lens Filter
(1) Tokina 72mm Wide Angle Lens and an Adapter Ring - brand new, never used.

3413219644_000d32d98a.jpg


3412413379_348e64c6db.jpg


3412413123_4fff5ce3fd.jpg


3413218394_f8824cd108.jpg


The pictures are of the actual camera and all of the included extras. Please contact me with any questions.
 
FS: HVX200 with an 8GB P2 Packadge (ATLANTA)

Matrox RT.X2 with Adobe Premiere Pro CS 3

This card allows you to go far beyond the capabilities of software-only editing and systems that combine Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and a simple I/O card. Edit HDV, XDCAM EX, or P2 MXF 720p and output HD.

Many more realtime layers of video and graphics.

More effects in real time including:
Color Correction
Chroma/luma keying,speed changes, blur/glow/soft focus,
3D DVE and much more.

Extensive camera support for Canon, JVC, Panasonic, and Sony.

Realtime native editing of Sony XDCAM EX .mp4 clips.

Realtime native editing of Panasonic P2 MXF 720p and SD files.

Realtime capture from analog sources to compressed MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame.
Realtime playback of 32-bit MPEG-2 I-frame AVI files with alpha.

Realtime mixed-format multi-cam.

Realtime MPEG-2 IBP capture from analog and DV sources for DVD
authoring.

Composite, Y/C, and analog component input and output.

WYSIWYG video output for motion graphics, animation and compositing
applications.

Audio VU meters on capture.

Full-resolution 1920X1080 HD monitoring with calibration control via
independent DVI output.
 
Back
Top