steezureboy
Member
Panasonic HVX200P- purchased two years ago from a camera dealer on eBay (I can find the dealer if anyone really wants to know). It has 467hours on it (all P2), it includes a 16gig R Series P2 card, 3 5600mAh batteries, a UV filter, original packaging including all contents.
The only issue with the camera is the LCD clip is broken off. This does not cause a huge problem (the screen can still be opened) but i will admit it is a little frustrating. I am in contact with Panasonic and should have it fixed shortly, definitely before anyone can buy the camera.
I have taken great care of the entire setup. Anywhere I go to film, the setup it is in hard cases and I have honestly never had an issue on location with the entire package. The lens is flawless and has been filtered since purchase. I treat this package 100% professionally and the price reflects the quality and condition of it.
Go to my videos page or go to my vimeo page (vimeo.com/generalskiteam) to see footage from the camera.
I will be shipping it from Bozeman Montana. PM me if you have any questions or email ahahn1212@yahoo.com
Price 3000$
The only issue with the camera is the LCD clip is broken off. This does not cause a huge problem (the screen can still be opened) but i will admit it is a little frustrating. I am in contact with Panasonic and should have it fixed shortly, definitely before anyone can buy the camera.
I have taken great care of the entire setup. Anywhere I go to film, the setup it is in hard cases and I have honestly never had an issue on location with the entire package. The lens is flawless and has been filtered since purchase. I treat this package 100% professionally and the price reflects the quality and condition of it.
Go to my videos page or go to my vimeo page (vimeo.com/generalskiteam) to see footage from the camera.
I will be shipping it from Bozeman Montana. PM me if you have any questions or email ahahn1212@yahoo.com
Price 3000$