FS Flanders 21" Broadcast Monitor - 1080 & 720 with Waveform & Vectorscope

ronnyjay

Member
FS Flanders 21" Broadcast Monitor - 1080 & 720 with Waveform & Vectorscope

I'm selling a Flanders 21" Broadcast monitor on ebay. Item #110524686609
Flanders are fast becoming one of the most popular monitors in the industry. They're not sold in stores... only online. Great company. This is one of last year's models and it's 21" which they don't make anymore. They now make a 17" at $2495 and a 24" at $4995 with nothing in between. So this is a chance to own a larger size for a great price. The monitor has SD/HD-SDI, component, composite and DVI inputs. It has tons of features including Waveform, Vector Scope and Audio metering. It supports 1080, 720 and standard def. And you can update it with software versions from their website. I bought 3 and don't need this one anymore. The ebay auction ends today - Sunday - around 4:30. Starting price: $1750.
 
I'm SOO MAD I missed this! I search for this on ebay like 3 times a week and somehow I missed this!! AAAAHH... If you want to get rid of any of your other Flanders.. please PM me.. I'm in Los Angeles.

-Jason
 
Back
Top