FS 700 in Hawaii?

Dermot

Well-known member
I might have a call for two FS700's for a day in Maui.. is there an owner/op or rental house for 2x bodys - i have my choice of glass and external rec's on my FS100's currently....

It's a bit of a longshot, everything in the past has either been film -or- Epic, so will have to shoot a test on a 700 localy to prove the concept

But it would be a considerable drop on a budget line item, and that will appeal to them!

d

contact me at;
dermot.shane -AT- gmail -DOT- com
 
http://www.hawaiicamera.com/

They have a rental house in Oahu and one in Maui and are always shipping their gear from Oahu to Maui for customers. Super cool people and really work with you. I know they have one, and believe they ordered a second. If they don't have the second one in, I work for a production company that has one that may be willing to rent it out, but the owner may request one of our operators to go with it to Maui (were on Oahu).

I was the one to convince them to order their first fs700 :grin:
 
Back
Top