MUSIC VIDEO: Fresh Caesar featuring Valerie Orth and Turfin 247

arthurwoo

Member

Shot in Oakland, California


Fresh Caesar has been a friend of mine for a few years now and has always welcomed me into his studio and office space. He's a businessman, rapper, entrepreneur that I've learned a lot from just watching/listening to as I've come to develop my own businesses. We'd been talking about a music video back in 2010 for a track I produced when I was heavy into music production but it never came together. In 2012 our schedules cleared up enough to get together for a shoot. Vocals provided by my friend Valerie Orth (a fantastic indie songwriter), dancing by the amazing Turfin 247 (who have been in some other big rapper's videos I've come to find out later!).


Tech specs:
5D2, 60D, 5D3
Various canon lenses
Editing on Premiere Pro CS5.5
Color correction and grading: Magic Bullet Looks, Colorista II
FX: Twixtor


Directed, Shot, Edited by Arthur Woo
Concept by Fresh Caesar, Andre and Anthony Smith, Arthur Woo
Additional vocals by Valerie Orth
Dance crew: Turfin 247
 
Last edited:
Back
Top