morgan_moore
Major Contributor
Has any one got any where with forcing a consistent level with the audio ?
(Im looking forward to the beachtek !)
I saw an idea for using an ipod
I would be happy to lose a channel
Or could a high frequency be used and then filtered
I have an Ipod at my disposal and am using the rode vid mic (I also have a sanken condenser mic that requires power)
Im looking to do really basic chats near the camera for the moment
Do any of the current beachtek solutions (or others work)
Im not keen on synching a seperate sound track if possible
S
(Im looking forward to the beachtek !)
I saw an idea for using an ipod
I would be happy to lose a channel
Or could a high frequency be used and then filtered
I have an Ipod at my disposal and am using the rode vid mic (I also have a sanken condenser mic that requires power)
Im looking to do really basic chats near the camera for the moment
Do any of the current beachtek solutions (or others work)
Im not keen on synching a seperate sound track if possible
S
Last edited: