Kyle Stebbins
AD GURU
Hey dvxuser,
I am a video editor with a strong sense for rhythm and pacing, but also have abilities with motion graphics.
I am located in Portland, Oregon, but can work remotely.
I've worked professionally for over four years now, and during that time have worked with many big brands (Red Bull, Google, Nike, and more) as well as a range of directors.
My portfolio/reel is here: http://kylestebbins.com/ My reel is a little over a year old, and is currently being updated.
Please contact me over email.
Let's make some awesome s*%t!
Kyle
I am a video editor with a strong sense for rhythm and pacing, but also have abilities with motion graphics.
I am located in Portland, Oregon, but can work remotely.
I've worked professionally for over four years now, and during that time have worked with many big brands (Red Bull, Google, Nike, and more) as well as a range of directors.
My portfolio/reel is here: http://kylestebbins.com/ My reel is a little over a year old, and is currently being updated.
Please contact me over email.
Let's make some awesome s*%t!
Kyle