Flyboy trailer frame grabs

jumar

Active member
These are uncorrected (except for the license plate) frame grabs from a shoot this past weekend. First time using the camera, so there were some issues. Issue #1: top image is from 24p video, but the bottom image is from 60i video. The few 60i scenes were an accident, and we reshot them right away in 24p. The shoot was a challenge because stylistically, we always had to keep the actors out of focus / obstructed in some way.

34023338.jpg


34023502.jpg
 
Re: Flyboy trailer frame grabs

The out of the box 24p settings, f-stop open. I like how the DVX resolves the blue evening sky. I didn't have time to do any reading of the manual before the shoot... I need to figure out what all the settings do for the next one.

I just happened to come across that car parked on the side of the road, and it worked for what I needed to shoot.
 
Back
Top