first grabs with gh17

Lake Films

Veteran
Clip #4 00001422.jpgClip #6 00003503.jpgClip #11 00025114.jpgClip #9 00004816.jpgminor cc on a couple of the shots, just tests....
Shot with a canon 50mm fd 1.4 and the panasonic 20mm pancake
 
Something that has been driving me crazy. Your grabs look great, really stunning, but your last image displays a major issue I've had.... Look at the brownish lines showing up where the white is in the background? I have had that problem so much. How do we correct this?

Otherwise, your images are fantastic... The issue i'm talking about isn't your fault. Anyone have thoughts?
 
Sorry, popping in again... I find that if my ISO goes above 200 it produces those lines... Is 400 ISO even advisable?
 
It could have been that my ISO was higher then normal or the background wasn't lit enough. Unless it's a bug with these type of cameras...I was at 1.4 on the Canon 50mm....The Panasonic 20mm Pancake is a lot sharper then the Canon 50mm, is this a good or a bad thing? I think it's a matter of taste. To mee too sharp, means video, a little soft spells film...IMO
 
Last edited:
Back
Top