film with the hottest actress?

But I can't say I'm attracted to her... sorry...

Different strokes for different folks and all that ... It's nice that there is a wide range of attraction. I have friends who loathe girls wearing makeup while others appreciate it. I, frankly, have a pretty wide range of attractions and every woman mentioned here would be more than welcome in a hot tub with me :)
 
Man this sucks. You all had hotties in your shorts (no pun intended). I cast a 60 yo man (though short never eventuated).

Now, onto social commentary. LOVEfest had all super hotties. Discuss.
 
Last edited:
I'll say, without a doubt that the actress in our movie, "Blind Date" is pretty (she's 20 for anyone who's curious), but I don't think she stands up to Ana, from Mark's. Again, all personal preference and what not, but the supermodel look is definitely my thing!

-Kegan
 
Last edited:
She'd never go out with any of you guys anyway. You don't have a chance.

That's me taking a line from no less than ten of the submissions. Wow.

e
 
Back
Top