Fightclub...shot on FS700

once again well done, looks great. Do you de-noise at all? I love the look you getting, whats your workflow if you dont mind.
 
No de-noise in this clip. It did not feel like it needed it.
Cutting MTS files natively in CS6 Premiere, no conversions to ProRes or anything.
Then AE for some color work and post. Nothing too complicated.

thanks !
 
Cool, ye native mts in PP is how I been doing it lately ( i came from FCP)
Do you use standard plugins for colour correction in AE or red giant colourista etc?
Do you think using the 109% cinegammas (CG1, CG3,4) are worth the hassle? any special roll offs for highlights etc in you post flow?
I'm using CG4 for the so called maximum Dynamic range but the extra noise seems not worth it. CG4 definitely rolls off highlights better than any other CG's, but the noise in the lower mids to blacks is sometimes unbearable and forces me to de noise a lot. I think you have inspired me to try CG2 (safe 100)
 
Back
Top