Feel_Barcelona

GMC

Well-known member
I compiled a short about Barcelona on a warm afternoon in February. Shot on GH13, kit lens and Canon FD 50mm f1.4 (using a Fader ND MKII). Also, I tested my DIY motorized slider.

Let me know how you like it!


Barcelona 4.jpgBarcelona 2.jpgBarcelona 3.jpgBarcelona 1.jpg
pencil.png
 
Gunther,

Wonderful as ever. I was in Barcelona almost 40 years ago. Very fond memories of a cool place.

You are a brave man. The pavement level shot of the bus looks dangerous. I hope you had someone looking out for your back.

And the pidgeon grooving to the rhythm of the music - priceless.

Thanks for sharing.
 
Gunther,

Wonderful as ever. I was in Barcelona almost 40 years ago. Very fond memories of a cool place.

You are a brave man. The pavement level shot of the bus looks dangerous. I hope you had someone looking out for your back.

And the pidgeon grooving to the rhythm of the music - priceless.

Thanks for sharing.


Thank you, I always appreciate your comments!
 
Back
Top