Prairieboy
Veteran
Hey Folks
I am desperately in need of some editing help. My roster of cutters are all swamped. And I have a need for an editor/editors for several projects over the next few months. I would love to find some people in MN, but I am open to options if it all works out.
This is corporate work (Marketing and /or communications).
If your interested please PM me your contact info, rate, reel.
Thanks for your time.
I am desperately in need of some editing help. My roster of cutters are all swamped. And I have a need for an editor/editors for several projects over the next few months. I would love to find some people in MN, but I am open to options if it all works out.
This is corporate work (Marketing and /or communications).
If your interested please PM me your contact info, rate, reel.
Thanks for your time.