F3 + Zacuto + Genuus, anybody?

Tata Steva

Well-known member
I am looking for images following Kit:

Sony F3
Zacuto Z-UB3 base plate
Genus wide angle matte box.

Any images and feedback re. fitment would be great.
Regards,
Steven:Drogar-Happy(DBG):
 
I would opt for Zacuto, they have a reputation for specifically giving filmmkers room to grow as the rig expands.

IMG_6350.JPG

IMG_6354.JPG
 
Thanks T,
but I was looking for particular combo as I have Genus matte box (from my EX1) and would like to know if I can line it up on the Zacuto base plate with F3 on it... I need bigger/better base plate than the Genus I currently have (again on EX1) and Zacuto seems like a good option but I need to know if all fits properly together.

PS I am very happy with my Genus box as it suits my work flow (small,smaller, portable, non intrusive,...)...
 
Back
Top