EPK

goober542

Well-known member
Here are a couple grabs from the drummers session for this EPK (electronic press kit) I am working on for a band.

30195621.jpg


30195522.jpg


Let me know what you think. Hopefully I will be able to have some footage up soon, what frame size do I export something out at if I want to post it, and I have shot with the pana ana?

Thanks, Ryan
 
Re: EPK

30200926.jpg


Here is a grab from some of the footage shot with the century .3x fisheye as well, for anyone interested in that lens. Personally I think its an amazing lens, a little too much vig but if you like you can just zoom past.
 
Re: EPK

Can anyone tell me why when I export an image from premiere that I shot on ana and am editing widescreen doesnt come out widescreen when I make the frame grab?
 
Re: EPK

you need to specify the pixel ratio, computer and NTSC have 2 different ratios.
 
Back
Top