EF / NEX adapter recommendation A7S

liondor1969

Well-known member
Hello
If I can help someone to make a decision about purchasing an adapter EF\SONY A7S,for now I only canon lenses.only intend to shoot with A7S more on manual focus.I know metabones is a company that offers high quality, but unfortunately my budget is less than the current.if anyone has tested similar products,and to be perfectly compatible with A7S,and to work with Canon lenses, please help me with some recommendations.

Thanks
 
Hello
If I can help someone to make a decision about purchasing an adapter EF\SONY A7S,for now I only canon lenses.only intend to shoot with A7S more on manual focus.I know metabones is a company that offers high quality, but unfortunately my budget is less than the current.if anyone has tested similar products,and to be perfectly compatible with A7S,and to work with Canon lenses, please help me with some recommendations.

Thanks

Hi, Noah bought an alternative and I think it is working ok. You can check this thread here:

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthrea...dapter&p=1986447719&highlight=#post1986447719
 
Back
Top