Duck VS Lightning - First GH1 Test

cawcam

New member
Duck VS Lightning - First GH1 Test​

Here's a little sample of some RAW footage from the GH1. I was taking pictures at first and decided to record these crazy ducks.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tuicj7HVNQ
 
Hello board, I'm new here and I'd like some feedback from the little sample above. This is hand held footage and the FX was done in AE CS4. Thanks!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tuicj7HVNQ
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
 
Back
Top